At Jeep Runner, our commitment to providing seamless messaging services extends across Emails, Social Media, SMS, MMS, Chat, and WhatsApp channels. We understand that clear communication is essential, and we aim to ensure that messages reach their recipients without interference. Our approach is focused on maintaining a quality messaging experience for you and all our customers.
Jeep Runner Messaging.
Our Messaging Policy guides the principles of communication between our customers for support, marketing, feedback, information sharing, and connection, ensuring that every message we send serves the purpose of enhancing your Jeep experience and keeping you informed about our latest products and exclusive offers. Our Messaging Policy applies to all our communication channels and covers important rules and guidelines, including:
- Consent (“opt-in”)
- Revocation of Consent (“opt-out”)
- Sender Identification
- Messaging Usage
- Filtering Evasion
This policy is applicable to all customers using Jeep Runner’s messaging channels. If you provide your own end users or clients with the ability to send messages through Jeep Runner, you are responsible for ensuring their messaging activity complies with our policies.
You may not use or engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18), and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
Consent / Opt-in.
Proper consent is crucial in messaging. Consent cannot be bought, sold, or exchanged. To meet our consent requirements:
- Prior to sending the first message, you must obtain a clear agreement from the message recipient, keeping a record of this consent.
- The consent applies to your specific use or campaign and is not blanket consent.
- Proof of opt-in consent should be retained as required by local regulations or best practices.
Alternative consent requirements apply in specific scenarios, such as contact initiated by an individual or informational content to an individual with a prior relationship.
Identifying Yourself as the Sender.
Every message sent through Jeep Runner must clearly identify you as the sender, except in follow-up messages of an ongoing conversation.
The initial message must include opt-out instructions, allowing individuals to revoke consent at any time.
Certain types of content are not allowed on our platform, including illegal content, hate speech, harassment, and fraudulent messages. We prohibit any content that intentionally evades filters.
You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes:
- Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity;
- Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code;
- Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received;
- Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and
- Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
Messaging Policy Violation Detection and Prevention Evasion.
We do not allow practices designed to evade detection, such as intentionally misspelled words or non-standard opt-out phrases. Snowshoeing, which involves spreading similar or identical messages across many phone numbers or user accounts to evade detection, is also prohibited.
How We Handle Violations.
We work with customers in good faith to ensure compliance with our policy. However, we reserve the right to suspend or remove access to Jeep Runner’s platform for customers or their end users who do not comply with our Messaging Policy or violate the law or industry standards.
In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge Inc. d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in California before one arbitrator. No class actions.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY AGREEING TO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AND JEEP RUNNER ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION AND THAT THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE SUBJECT TO AND GOVERNED BY THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT (the “FAA”).
The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which Jeep Runner Company’s principal place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the FAA.
The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration.
The parties agree to arbitrate solely on an individual basis, and this agreement does not permit class arbitration or any claims brought as a plaintiff or class member in any class or representative arbitration proceeding. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, if Jeep Runner makes any future change to this arbitration provision, you may reject the change by sending Us written notice within 30 days of the change, in which case this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the changes you rejected, will continue to govern any disputes between you and Jeep Runner.
If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
- Florida: We endeavor to comply with the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act as applicable to Florida residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are a Florida resident if, at the time of opt-in to the Program, (1) your shipping address, as provided is located in Florida or (2) the area code for the phone number used to opt-into the Program is a Florida area code. You agree that the requirements of the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act do not apply to you, and you shall not assert that you are a Florida resident, if you do not meet either of these criteria or, in the alternative, do not affirmatively advise us in writing that you are a Florida resident by sending written notice to us. Insofar as you are a Florida resident, you agree that mobile messages sent by Us in direct response to mobile messages or requests from You (including but not limited to responses to Keywords, opt-in, help or stop requests, and shipping notifications) shall not constitute a “telephonic sales call” or “commercial telephone solicitation phone call” for purposes of Florida Statutes Section 501 (including but not limited to sections 501.059 and 501.616), to the extent the law is otherwise relevant and applicable.
- Washington: To the extent the law is relevant and applicable to the Program, we endeavor to comply with the commercial telephone solicitation requirements pursuant to the Revised Code of Washington (RCW) (including but not limited to sections 80.36.390, 19.158.040, 19.158.110 and 19.158) as applicable to Washington residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are a Washington resident if, at the time of opt-in to the Program, the area code for the phone number used to opt into the Program is a Washington area code.
- Oklahoma: We endeavor to comply with the Oklahoma Telephone Solicitation Act of 2022 as applicable to Oklahoma residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are an Oklahoma resident if, at the time of opt-in to the Program, the area code for the phone number used to opt into the Program is an Oklahoma area code. You agree that the requirements of the Oklahoma Telephone Solicitation Act do not apply to you, and you shall not assert that you are an Oklahoma resident, if you do not meet the criteria or, in the alternative, do not affirmatively advise us in writing that you are an Oklahoma resident by sending written notice to Us. Insofar as you are an Oklahoma resident, you agree that mobile messages sent by Us in direct response to mobile messages or requests from You (including but not limited to response to Keywords, opt-in, help or stop requests and shipping notifications) shall not constitute a “telephonic sales call” or “commercial telephone solicitation phone call” for purposes of Oklahoma Statutes Title 15 (including but not limited to sections 775C.1, 775C.2, 775C.3, 775C.4 and 775C.5), to the extent the law is otherwise relevant and applicable.
You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to the terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the terms of this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
Any new features, changes, updates, or improvements of our communication channels shall be subject to these terms unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change these terms from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. Prior to such communication, the terms of this Agreement in effect as last made available to you immediately prior to your receipt of the notice will continue to govern our relationship. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.
Phone: +1 (323) 606-8309